Monday, September 22, 2008

Got a hunch-back? Put a little glitter on it, come on down.

Somewhere along the line I apparently wasn't following, I became a little musical theater kid. I realized that all of my binders except for German are dedicated to musicals. The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Phantom of the Opera, RENT, and Moulin Rouge. I suppose I'm one for drama, not in the baby-daddy sense. I'm totally watching Hairspray right now.

And so a few summers ago, Hilary said I could be president of the Anime Club once she graduated, and that I am. It looks super good on a resume and also we have a shit-ton of people this year. I'm talking 60+, which is more than the 60 we had last year. Our last count was 60, then at least 10+ people signed up after that but we didn't bother to count. Katie, Rachel and I were too busy flipping shits.

I just hope we get a bigger room.

Tons of anime fans+small cramped room+ poor air ventilation = BAD IDEA

No comments: