Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well that's odd

I've lost 4 lbs.

:D

Which is good but the odd thing is, I can tell and feel and measure that all the fat I've lost has been off of my back. What. The. Fuck. I thought people didn't spot loose fat and that they lost it from all over? Oh well, I'm not complaning. Casey had me against a car today and we were kissing, with his hands on my sides/back and he goes, "wow you really have lost weight."

Off of my back :D still good, no one wants a fat back. That along with dropping a jr. pants size over the summer somehow (my weight didn't even change!) But I'm not complaining. Most people probably wouldn't notice that I've lost any weight but I still feel a lot better about myself.

I mutilated Rachel's peanut butter sandwhich at lunch today, I taught that bitch who's boss.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You sure as hell did. >:D